Salary Attractive Package
Location Chonburi Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 06 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A challenging Finance Manager role has just become available at the new luxury hotel which is going to be launched in Q3 2018. In this role, you will be joining as the pioneer team member to set up the accounting and finance function.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this new role, you will set-up the finance and accounting functions for the hotel and lead and coordinate the hotel financial related activities.
- Set up accounting policy follow the hotel’s regulations from Project Manager or General Manager and concerns with the legal department regulation
- Direct the timely development of hotel annual profit plan, budget, forecast and cash flow and presents final version for approval of the higher level of authority
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting controls, statutory requirements and hotel policies to safeguard assets and the integrity of financial data
- Establish and maintain internal controls over hotel assets, revenues and expenses oversee daily operations of cost controller section
- Analyse monthly financial statements and other management reports to project cash flow and progress toward business objectives
- Direct cash management activities to ensure adequate cash availability for daily operations and capital needs improves cash flow by effectively managing payable, receivable and inventories and by enforcing cash controls
- Oversee credit and collection function to diminish receivable balances and improves turnover and reduces the ratio of bad debts
- Review and monitor legal instruments such as contracts, agreements, leasing, sub-leasing and licenses to ensure terms are favourable to the organisation and in effect
- Communicate effectively within the organisation at all levels using the most appropriate communication method for the matter concerned
- Support and assist hotel operation the business development and related team with new business proposals and tenders as required
To succeed in the Finance Manager job, you will need to be able to lead the set up of the finance and accounting function by working cooperatively with all the department heads internally and relevant external parties.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of five years work experience with at least three years in management level
- Good English communication skills
- Experience in pre-opening hotel will be a plus
- Able to travel between Pattaya and Bangkok during the pre-opening period
- Service-minded and open-minded personality
This luxury hotel is going to be one of the new attractions of Pattaya. With the professional and trusted management team, the hotel aims to serve with high-quality service.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging Finance Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.