Financial Risk Advisory Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 28 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Financial Risk Advisory Manager/Senior Manager job has just become available at one of the leading Big 4 firms due to their business expansion.
About the Financial Risk Advisory Manager/Senior Manager Role:
In this role, you will act as a project leader on consulting engagements covering enterprise-wide risk management especially on enterprise risk, strategic risk and operational risk focusing on banking sector.
- Identify and develop technical expertise related to areas for improvement of the above business processes and balance between operational effectiveness and internal controls
- Develop and enhance policies and procedures such as procurement, petty cash, advance payment and reimbursement
- Understand and develop the concepts of standard features/functions of enterprise resource planning system and its linkage among distribution, manufacturing, finance and accounting modules
- Utilise analytical frameworks and tools to conduct complex business analysis
- Conduct secondary and primary research through data gathering and client interviews
- Develop effective client relationships that enable our recommendations to be acted upon
- Contribute continuously to our firm’s knowledge base from project experiences
To succeed in the Financial Risk Advisory Manager/Senior Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with clients in different projects and portray project management skills.
- Minimum eight years full-time professional experience with proven experience in retail, commercial, private banking; Big 4 or similar consulting role is preferred
- Knowledge of banking products for transaction, investment or private banking products
- Knowledge of front, middle or back office processes for transaction, investment or private banking
- Excellent communication skills and a proven history of taking initiative and handling diversity
- Good problem solving, analytical and structured thinking skills and experience in distilling complex problems into a simpler set of problem statements
This Big 4 firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Risk Advisory Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.