Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Wanvipa Bandidwongpaisan
Date posted 03 January 2017
A world-leading accounting firm is recruiting a Finance Manager in Bangkok to join its team. In this Finance Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all accounting and financial operation. As the Finance Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and management report to support management decision making.
- Coordinate credit evaluation of new prospective customer in a prompt and courteous manner
- Coordinate local accounting and financial operation with the headquarters to facilitate accounting and financial report
- Analyse the accuracy and ensure timeliness of all accounting and financial report to support management decision
- Evaluate the company’s performance against objectives and report to management
- Contribute to the financial analysis of new ventures and prospective business ventures
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans
- Carry out operating budget and financial forecasts for all departments when required
- Monitor accounts in accordance with business strategic plan
The successful candidate must possess at least 12 years' experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- At least 15 years' experience in accounting and financial analysis, and report in manufacturing and international firm
- Excellent knowledge of local and international tax system, BOI and custom
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skills, result-oriented and good time management
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in Microsoft Access, SAP and ERP would be a plus
- Goal-oriented and persuasive and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Good command of written English and Thai
The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Finance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.