Salary Performance bonus + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Job Ref 1832570/001
Date posted 27 July 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 retail Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting FP&A Director (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading retailer in Thailand and SEA region.
About the FP&A Director Role:
In this business partnering role, you will be working closely with the senior management team to identify financial and business risk and opportunities to maximise the group's profitability.
The package for this role comprises of base salary + car allowance + performance bonus.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction and review all financial plans and budgets, monitor progress and changes and keep management team abreast of the organisation's financial status
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors, assess any changes necessary
- Manage organisational, treasury, cash flow and forecasting
- Implement contracts management and financial management and ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the management
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual
- Ensure sufficient liquidity is available for operation in all divisions through monitoring projected liquidity requirements and to maximise return on excessive cash holdings through several methods such as short term investment
- Analyse new projects and make recommendations to proceed or not based on projects rate of investment (ROI) and internal rate of return (RR)
- Determine the group policy in the top management committee in order to achieve annual objectives and actively participate and provide financial, law and regulation and general advices/ideas as one of the top management committee members
- Ensure adequate procedure controls and procedure are in place and the integrity of financial statements in order for the business to be financially sound by assuring that assets and liabilities are properly valued through accurate and timely accounting systems and internal audit system
- Lead organisation wide budgeting and forecasting processes with direction from CEO
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Executive Board of Directors and and Finance & Share Service Committee
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Ensure credibility of finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Coordinate activities with outside audit firms and review firms performance
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local and regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
To succeed in this FP&A Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business leadership teams.
- Minimum degree and major required: Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Approximately 15 years of working experience with roles at least five years in senior level
- Detail oriented and Strong communication skills
- Leadership/ business partnering/ stakeholder management skills
- Team management
This leading retailer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A Director job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting FP&A Director (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading retailer in Thailand and SEA region.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An excellent Revenue Growth Manager job (x1 vacancy) in Thailand has just arisen at one of the well-known leading FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Head of investment and strategic partnership (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at new starts up digital firm. Reporting directly to the COO, this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022An attractive Finance Manager (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading MNC automotive company. In this job, you will be taking a business partnering role with the CFO to drive Thailand business.
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting CFO (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the rapidly growing automotive firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for those who is passionate and up for challenges of IPO job.