CFO (Ramintra - Bang Khen)
Salary THB140000 - THB200000 per month + Performance bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pakon Rattanabutr
Job Ref 1792070/001
Date posted 21 July 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-07-21 2022-09-19 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangkok - Ramintra - Bang Khen TH THB 140000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CFO (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the rapidly growing real estate firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.
About the CFO Role:
This position is primarily responsible for managing and directing the financial and controller-ship activities of expanding entities. You will be covering general accounting/finance related activities and management reporting. The salary offered is competitive with performance bonus.
- Conduct studies and option analysis of new business and or partnership
- Develop detailed financial proforma for prospective financing transactions including market analysis, income and expense underwriting, business development budgeting, financial modelling, capital structure analysis and sources and uses of funds schedules
- Prepare offering memorandums, financing packages and other presentations for review with prospective clients and capital providers
- Maintain detailed project plans to track timing and deliverable for each transaction
- Translate creative and complex financing solutions into financial models for presentation to related parties
- Design methodologies to better assess, evaluate, and present investment opportunities
- Monitor and analyse business performance, cash flow projection, address and highlight area to be improved
- Contribute the company’s financial strategy, lead and give direction on management of finance, accounting and other support functions
- Manage monthly financial statement report submission for shareholders
- Perform effective risk management and ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
A talented CFO is required for this newly established role.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economic, Business Administration or related fields
- 10 years of experience in finance, accounting or business development with track records of driving projects/businesses to successful completion
- At least three years of experience in leading a team or a project with a strong background in a business or finance environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of different stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, systematic thinking and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial compliance, taxation and risk management practices
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to manage complexity and cultivate business insights to make solid decisions
The successful CFO will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CFO job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting CFO (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the rapidly growing automotive firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for those who is passionate and up for challenges of IPO job.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 July 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this renowned listed company within the property development business is recruiting a CFO (x1 vacancy) to join their one of the fastest growing divisions.
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 11 July 2022A rapidly expanding media entertainment firm is looking for a talented CFO (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a business crucial role. In this job, you will lead a team for making IPO-ready and post-IPO related jobs.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An excellent Revenue Growth Manager job (x1 vacancy) in Thailand has just arisen at one of the well-known leading FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Head of investment and strategic partnership (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at new starts up digital firm. Reporting directly to the COO, this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.