[Urgent] Finance & Accounting Director (Bang Na)
Salary THB130000 - THB200000 per month + Performance Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pakon Rattanabutr
Job Ref 1783350/001
Date posted 20 July 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 trade-and-services Bangkok - BTS/MRT Bang Na TH THB 130000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance & Accounting Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a trading/manufacturing company based in Bang Na. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a accounting type candidate who is good in their field.
About the Finance & Accounting Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be number one in the finance and accounting department reporting directly to the managing partner of the company. You need to come with plans and strategies in delivering the highest quality control of figures. You will also take the lead providing direction to all accounting-related activities.
The salary range for this role is THB130k - 200k per month + provident fund + performance bonus.
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payable, and financial analysis and reporting
- Provide strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs
- Analyse company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management
- Assisting management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking
- Coordinate, prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Manage all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll,
- property and other applicable taxes
- Manage cash flow
- Financial model, funding, investment and feasibility
- Building an accounting and finance department as the company grows
- Interacting with venture capital partners and board of directors
- Other finance and administrative duties as required
To succeed in the role, you must have good communication in English.
- Thai native with ability to communicate in English
- Bachelor's Degree of accounting, finance with CPA is preferable
- Minimum 10 years of managerial accounting, financial management and financial planning and analysis experience from manufacturing and trading industry
- Experience in oversea financial operation and transaction is preferred
- Experience in SAP
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to drive the business forward
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytic skills
- Hands on, logical, results oriented and an active personality
This international trading/manufacturing firm has an outstanding profit in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance & Accounting Director job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting CFO (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the rapidly growing automotive firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for those who is passionate and up for challenges of IPO job.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An excellent Revenue Growth Manager job (x1 vacancy) in Thailand has just arisen at one of the well-known leading FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Head of investment and strategic partnership (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at new starts up digital firm. Reporting directly to the COO, this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022An attractive Finance Manager (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading MNC automotive company. In this job, you will be taking a business partnering role with the CFO to drive Thailand business.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 August 2022An excellent Head of Accounting job (x1 vacancy) in Thailand has just arisen at one of the listed, well-known companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.