CFO - Hospitality
Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jutharath Vorakijroongroj
Job Ref 1828180/001
Date posted 15 July 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 accountancy Bangkok CBD TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this renowned listed company within the property development business is recruiting a CFO (x1 vacancy) to join their one of the fastest growing divisions.
About the CFO Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining and developing financial well-being, growth plan, business strategies, and delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to new potential business development activities, including M&A, JV, due diligence, business analysis, company positioning and etc.
The package for this role includes base salary + provident fund + performance bonus
- Lead, manage, and execute potential businesses for company's growth by M&A, joint venture, partnering, etc
- Conduct feasibility studies and lead due diligence process
- Provide risk assessments and mitigation plans
- Monitor financial performance, analyse results and minimise impact on variance
- Analyse potential opportunity and key business development area
- Negotiate and review relevant agreements such as partnership agreements, load agreements
- Oversees investment of funds and works with FA/ IB to raise additional capital required for expansion
- Assist in project financing activities
- Analyse economic trends and revenue opportunties; projection acquisition and expansion prospects
- Identify opportunity for improvement, growth and sustain business positioning
- Analyse asset performance, ROI and CAPEX matters
- Maintain and build strong relationships with stakeholders, existing and prospective investments
- Provide ad-hoc tasks as requested
To success in this position, you must possess strong experience in IB, Corporate Finance, M&A. You must initiate and lead teams for the execution plan.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business or relevant fields.
- Thai nationality
- Minimum 15 years' working experience in above detailed works with minimum five years' experience in managerial level
- Experience in IB and/or corporate finance is required
- Experience in hotel and resort acquisitions would be added an advantage
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong in financial modelling
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability and willingness to travel on regular basis
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CFO job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 11 July 2022A rapidly expanding media entertainment firm is looking for a talented CFO (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a business crucial role. In this job, you will lead a team for making IPO-ready and post-IPO related jobs.
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting CFO (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the rapidly growing automotive firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for those who is passionate and up for challenges of IPO job.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 August 2022An excellent Head of Accounting job (x1 vacancy) in Thailand has just arisen at one of the listed, well-known companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: THB140000 - THB200000 per month + Performance bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting CFO (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the rapidly growing real estate firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 11 July 2022An excellent Corporate Finance and FP&A Manager job (x1 vacancy) in Thailand has just arisen at one of the renowned companies. Your main responsibility is to to support the financial analysis of special projects, large and complex business unit with a regional remit.