Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jutharath Vorakijroongroj
Job Ref 1820210/001
Date posted 24 June 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-06-24 2022-08-23 accountancy Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Director job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most renowned international trading firms within consumer goods industry. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for a Finance Business Partner who is a leader in their field.
About the Finance Director Role:
In this business partnering role, you will be leading the strategic planning and all finance aspects to maximise the business performance. You will be providing the financial counsel and analysis including the growth strategy initiatives
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus + provident fund
- Oversee overall accounting and finance aspects to ensure the smooth running throughout the process
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the financial package submission
- Ensure no failure in submitting reports to both Thai authorities, regional and head quarter
- Drive developments, process improvements and initiatives in accordance with the business’s strategic objectives
- Develop and lead the updated accounting policies and procedures to align with latest standards
- Co-pilot with business partners to develop internal policies and procedures to standardise business processes and mitigate all relevant risks
- Provide monthly forecasting and yearly budgeting
- Track the actual vs target performance on the monthly basis and be able to provide solutions and recommendations to drive business performance
- Prepare periodic financial plans, updates, in accordance with business requirements
- Be a business partner in leading and drive efficiency for sales, marketing, warehouse operations, etc.
- Strengthen internal control and S&OP process to maximise company performance
To success in this role, you will have not only be only the financial leader, but also be a strategic partner with growth mindset in driving the initiations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business Administrative, or any related fields
- Minimum 10-year experience in MNC with at least seven year experience in managerial level
- Preferably from trading and/or FMCG and/or manufacturing industry
- Experienced in financial planning, compliance, and commercial finance
- Strong strategic mindset and have analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Hard-working and able to work with the stakeholders in different time zones
- Able to work collaboratively with other functions to deliver project timeline
- Experience in SAP
- Strong work ethic and abilities to think outside the box
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of being a Financial controller, Finance Business Partner, Finance Director, and enjoy working in a European culture, you can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Director role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 11 July 2022An excellent Corporate Finance and FP&A Manager job (x1 vacancy) in Thailand has just arisen at one of the renowned companies. Your main responsibility is to to support the financial analysis of special projects, large and complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022An attractive Finance Manager (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading MNC automotive company. In this job, you will be taking a business partnering role with the CFO to drive Thailand business.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 August 2022An excellent Head of Accounting job (x1 vacancy) in Thailand has just arisen at one of the listed, well-known companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: THB130000 - THB200000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting Finance & Accounting Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a trading/manufacturing company based in Bang Na. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a accounting type candidate who is good in their field.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 July 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this renowned listed company within the property development business is recruiting a CFO (x1 vacancy) to join their one of the fastest growing divisions.