Salary Performance bonus + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Job Ref 1803990/001
Date posted 31 May 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-05-31 2022-07-30 engineering Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CFO (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading technology and engineering development and venture building from one of Thailand largest conglomerates based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a strategic business partner and management team member to lead all financial aspects for investment projects and new business development.
About the CFO Role:
This is a great opportunity for the CFO to provides strategic direction for the finance operations, strengthens financial controls and be a strategic business partner to the leadership team.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus + insurance.
- Conduct feasibility studies and option analysis of new business and or partnership
- Develop detailed financial proforma for prospective financing transactions including market analysis, income and expense underwriting, business development budgeting, financial modelling, capital structure analysis and sources and uses of funds schedules
- Prepare offering memorandums, financing packages and other presentations for review with prospective clients and capital providers
- Maintain detailed project plans to track timing and deliverable for each transaction
- Translate creative and complex financing solutions into financial models for presentation to related parties
- Design methodologies to better assess, evaluate, and present investment opportunities
- Monitor and analyse business performance, cash flow projection, address and highlight area to be improved
- Contribute the company’s financial strategy, lead and give direction on management of finance, accounting and other support functions
- Manage monthly financial statement report submission for shareholders
- Perform effective risk management and ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
A talented CFO is required for this newly established role.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economic, Business Administration or related fields
- 10 years of experience in finance, accounting or business development with track records of driving projects/businesses to successful completion
- At least three years of experience in leading a team or a project with a strong background in a business or finance environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of different stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, systematic thinking and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial compliance, taxation and risk management practices
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to manage complexity and cultivate business insights to make solid decisions
This company is much more than a technology development and engineering and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CFO job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance bonus + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting CFO (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading technology and engineering development and venture building from one of Thailand largest conglomerates based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a strategic business partner and management team member to lead all financial aspects for investment projects and new business development.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 May 2022A leading fast growing educational technology business is seeking a high-calibre CFO (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to support company during IPO process and leading the company for next phase of growth.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance Director job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most renowned international trading firms within consumer goods industry. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for a Finance Business Partner who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 June 2022A fast growing tech company is looking for a talented Head of Country Controllership (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to lead the finance and accounting team and act as a business partner with the operations and support regional projects.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading and well-known hotel group firm is recruiting a Sr. Management Reporting Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their team. In this Sr. Management Reporting Manager job, you will be responsible for developing and providing accurate financial reports for management reporting.