Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jutharath Vorakijroongroj
Job Ref 1801460/001
Date posted 09 May 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-05-26 2022-07-08 education-and-training Bangkok CBD TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading fast growing educational technology business is seeking a high-calibre CFO (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to support company during IPO process and leading the company for next phase of growth.
About the CFO Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the CFO will play a key role in leading the team for IPO and identifying continued development plans, business expansions, M&A, etc. and become a leader in the market.
The package includes base salary + performance bonus + provident fund.
- Oversee, manage, and direct all accounting and finance department of the company
- Provide support, analyse and advice on company's financial health
- Monitor overall business transactions and ensure all risks and opportunities are highlighted
- Ensure that all financial transactions are complied with company policies
- Ensure adequate cashflow are meet with the company's need
- Supervise the internal process improvement
- Advise on the procedures and financial management as well as developing policies
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting standard
- Ensure the Company compliance with rules and regulation
- Be a key person for all financial activities within the operation
- Develop strategy for long-term sustainability
To success in this CFO role, you must have a strong background from IB, M&A, IPO, strategy and understand accounting concept. Additionally you must possess the leadership skill and the interest in Educational technology business.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance and related area
- Thai nationality
- Minimum ten years' working experience in IB, M&A, corporate finance, IPO with minimum five years' working experience in managerial level
- CFA license would be a plus
- Fluent in English and Thai communication skills
- Strong accounting knowledge
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CFO job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance bonus + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 31 May 2022An exciting CFO (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading technology and engineering development and venture building from one of Thailand largest conglomerates based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a strategic business partner and management team member to lead all financial aspects for investment projects and new business development.
Salary: Performance bonus + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting CFO (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading technology and engineering development and venture building from one of Thailand largest conglomerates based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a strategic business partner and management team member to lead all financial aspects for investment projects and new business development.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance Director job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most renowned international trading firms within consumer goods industry. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for a Finance Business Partner who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 June 2022A fast growing tech company is looking for a talented Head of Country Controllership (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to lead the finance and accounting team and act as a business partner with the operations and support regional projects.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading and well-known hotel group firm is recruiting a Sr. Management Reporting Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their team. In this Sr. Management Reporting Manager job, you will be responsible for developing and providing accurate financial reports for management reporting.