Chief Financial Officer
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 300000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Chief Financial Officer (x1 vacancy) in to support their expanding business unit in Bangkok.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
Reporting to the Board of Committee, you will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The Chief Financial Officer will have a primary responsibility for accounting and financial-related activities.
The salary range for this role is THB300k - 350k per month + Bonus.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organisation
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place
To succeed in the role, you must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Master degree in finance, accounting or business administration, or equivalent
- 10 years and more in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in FMCG or trading industries
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
This company is much more than FMCG and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Financial Officer job.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551