Head of Accounting and Finance
Salary THB130000 - THB200000 per month + bonus+provident fund+insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 accountancy Bangkok TH THB 130000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly growing energy company is seeking an experienced Head of Accounting and Finance (x1 vacancy) to support lot of simultaneous projects and ongoing development.
About the Head of Accounting and Finance Role:
Reporting to CFO, you will help structure, execute and manage finance and accounting team to ensure smooth account closing, capital sourcing, and support M&A (domestic and international).
The salary range of this position is 130k-200k+bonus+provident fund+insurance.
- Manage the finance, accounting, investor relations, legal, tax and treasury functions
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and development projects
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's ERP system
- Implement operational best practices
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital requirements and budgeting processes
- Oversee the issuance of quarterly financial information in line with PAE standards
- Manage quarterly/year-end reviews/audits together with the external auditor for all Group companies
- Personally review and approve all filings with SEC/SET, government and tax authorities
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements (incl. SEC/SET)
To succeed in the role you must have demonstrated proven thorough financial and accounting knowledge to manage deliverables.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in accounting, finance or other related fields of business field of study
- Preferred is also Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar designations
- Minimum eight to ten years of progressively responsible experience from a major company/division of a large corporation. A plus would experience from a company listed in the Thai Stock Exchange
- Proficient in general accounting procedures & principles (GAAP, IFRS)
- Preferred is also experience with IPO, SEC regulations and SET reporting requirements
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
This company is much more than Energy Company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of corporate finance and enjoy working in a fast pace environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Accounting and Finance role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551