Salary Provident Fund + Performance Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 accountancy Bangkok CBD TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of on-going and continued successes both within Bangkok and tourist destination provinces in Thailand, this company within the real estate sector is recruiting a CFO (x1 vacancy) to lead their newly established subsidiary.
About the CFO Role:
Reporting to the MD, you will lead all of the accounting and finance activities of the company, lead in the set up of the finance and accounting operations of the company.
The salary range for this role is THB200k - THB300k + Provident Fund + Performance Bonus.
- Oversee financial & accounting system of the company including the set-up, providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Providing strategic recommendations to the MD and members of the executive management team.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Prepare timely monthly, quarterly annual statutory financial statements and the group company’s financial reporting package
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Ensure the compliance with the applicable accounting standards (Thai GAAP and TFRS) and on time reporting
- Ensure compliance with requirements of the Revenue Department, the Ministry of Commerce and other related regulators and tax filings
To succeed in this CFO role, a background in real estate sector would be an advantage. You will be the pioneer team member of this prosperous company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation
- More than 10 years’ experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Experience in real estate and/of listed company would be advantage
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
The successful CFO will join a company whose expertise has made them one of the leaders in their field. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551