Salary THB300000 - THB400000 per month + Guaranteed bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 pharmaceuticals Bangkok CBD TH THB 300000 400000 400000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical and consumer products company is looking for a talented Finance Director (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on this finance and accounting leadership role.
About the Finance Director Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansions plan, the Finance Director will play a key role in leading the finance team's continued development and success in its Bangkok and potential regional office.
Salary range:THB300K-400K per month + provident fund and allowances.
- Responsible for financial statement end to end. Communicate monthly report to the regional office
- Management and planning of working capital including inventory and assets management
- Identify key drivers as well as drive execution plan to achieve business goals
- Control expenditures including trade discount and allowances, marketing expense control
- P&L feasibility for new products, new projects, pack size analysis
- Evaluate the profitability of products, by customers and by channels
- Lead the financial planning, forecasting and budgeting process adhering to time-line, working with cross functional leaders and General Manager on the annual strategic business plan and present annual business plan to regional leaders
- Establish feasibility of business development projects including NPDs and new businesses
- Plan, conduct and provide supporting financial and accounting analysis for company’s financial status
- Maintain Financial Control by US GAAP, liaise with external auditors
- Develop financial models and analysis across company-wide investment opportunities
- Ensure that the corporate governance and control requirements are met
- Develop the finance and accounting functions, manage and lead the team to meet professional requirements, provide coaching to team to drive performance
- Provide management and leadership for team members and experienced financial professionals in the areas of Consumer Health Business
To succeed in this Finance Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the commercial leads and the country GM.
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree in accounting or relevant fields
- Experienced leadership role in managing finance and accounting function in MNCs environment
- Solid experiences in FMCG or consumer health-care goods industry
- Project management, and presentation skills. In particular matrix-organisation and cross culture skills. Strong communicator.
- Technical skills in accounting and financial controlling
- Critical thinking, strong analytical insight and ability to link operational performance to financial performance
- Strong people management capability yet be able to hands-on, able to execute financial tasks and analysis while equipped with strong coaching skills to team members
- Strategic agility, conflict management
- Good English proficiency
The successful Finance Director will join the company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Director job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551