Regional Finance Director
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 accountancy Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A global automotive company has a job vacancy for a high calibre Regional Finance Director in Bangkok to support its next phase of growth.
About the Regional Finance Director Role:
You will report to CFO in head office and and will be an active member of the regional leadership team, playing a key role in strategic direction, as well as commercial decisions of the region. The role entails full responsibility for the regional requirements for control of accounting, financial, tax, treasury and management reporting, monitoring internal controls, process improvements and management of the finance function, and taking full responsibility for the annual external audit process. The role holder will need to possess sound technical skills as well as the ability to be a Finance Business Partner, adding commercial understanding to key stakeholders.
- Ensure the Region finance team are appropriately resourced and possess the skills required to support the demands of the business
- Ensuring accurate monthly reporting of project performance, identifying all material issues relating to revenue recognition of long term contracts
- Monitor and analyse profitability by business segment, channel, customer and product with a deep understanding of price/mix and cost impacts
- Provide recommendations through an analytical, fact-based approach
- Delivery of timely and accurate monthly accounts for all companies in region with commentary highlighting significant issues impacting performance
- Ensure that all business processes and procedures are regularly reviewed and optimal for the changing demands of the business
- Review, reporting and appropriate action of debtor and unbilled revenue balances
- Managing the annual budget and forecasting process for the region
- Offer both short term operational views but also longer term strategy in line with business objectives
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts for the region
- Take full responsibility for managing the external audit process in the region
- Ensure all tax returns and compliance is up to date for all entities within the region
To succeed in this Regional Finance Director job, you will need to possess effective communications skills and be able to present ideas and complex, technical information clearly and persuasively to a wide range of audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and an advance degree or MBA is an advantage
- Minimum 15 years' progressively more responsible experience in overall accounting and finance, ideally at a large, global, manufacturing company
- Experience of operating in an international environment and managing remote teams
- English and Thai fluency both speaking and writing
This international automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Regional Finance Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551