VP - Corporate Development
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-11 telecommunications 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent VP - Corporate Development job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world’s leading telecommunication companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a country-wide remit.
About the VP - Corporate Development Role:
In this role, you will lead, manage and implement key strategic projects and ad-hoc analysis as assigned as well as handling business cases for strategic planning purposes.
- Lead and manage the financial feasibility, commercial structure formulation and negotiation with the counter-party of the potential strategic projects mainly relating to spectrum strategy, new business opportunity, operational excellence and business continuity
- Proactively and efficiently manage projects which includes but not limited to project administration
- Prepare narrative and presentation material of the strategic projects and/or present to management, Board of Directors and/or relevant stakeholders
- Lead commercial negotiations and oversee the execution of transactions especially in respect of the commercial agreements
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and handling assigned projects
To succeed in this VP - Corporate Development role, you will need to have strong Excel-based financial modelling skills, proficiency in PowerPoint and MS Word and strong project management skills.
- MBA or Masters degree in Finance (preferable)
- At least five years' working experience in investment banking/corporate finance/investment
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Outstanding communication skills; English proficiency is a must due to the nature of the business
- Outstanding organisational and multi-tasking skills; ability to work independently and take strong initiative; ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Close attention to details to ensure accuracy in tasks
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record in accounting field and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting VP - Corporate Development role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.