Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive CFO job with managerial opportunity in a food manufacturing organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the CFO Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the ground work of accounting standard, financial analysis, budget, forecast and planning strategy. You will also take the lead providing direction to all core business decision activities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the finance function. Including Controller ship responsibility
- Business Partner with other function and Operations functions to ensure maximum organisational effectiveness
- Help develop budget, forecast, financial planning and analysis and management report to be standardise and in place
- Be the right hand person for CEO on how to drive and grow the business in long term with the best strategy and right direction
- Ensures financial policies and procedures are adhered to, in accordance with Thai Revenue Department rules and regulations
- Review month End Closing processes and account reconciliations
- Responsible for month-end financial reporting
- Provides support to IT Department and acts as the Finance liaison in the implementation and maintenance of financial systems
- Leads and develops the short and long range strategic financial business plans
The successful candidate must possess at least 15 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree, 10 or more years of experience in Accounting / Finance
- Thai CPA license is a plus due to the nature of the business
- Ability to think strategically and develop and implement complex business strategies
- Must have strong entrepreneurial spirit and be self-motivated to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen including strong understanding of financial statements
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced and changing business environment
- Ability to deal with cross-functional needs and constraints
- Ability to remain flexible, adaptable, open-minded and service mind oriented
- Good organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills due to the nature of the business
The successful CFO will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive CFO with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.