Salary Attractive salary + other benefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 28 October 2018 2018-10-282018-12-27 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A world-leading retail firm is recruiting a Finance Director in Bangkok to join their International team. In this Finance Director job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Finance Director Role:
This is a great opportunity for Finance Director to help drive the international market. Your main responsibility is to be the business partner of the CEO and advise the best strategy for the firm to move forward.
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Evaluate and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
The successful Finance Director will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- More than 10 years' in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Retail business knowledge and functional relevant knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation and with staff at remote locations essential
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
This leading retail firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.