Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-25 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of on going and continued successes both within Bangkok and tourist destination provinces in Thailand, this CFO within the real estate sector is recruiting a CFO to lead their newly established subsidiary.
About the CFO Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead all of the accounting and finance activities of the company, lead in the set up of the finance and accounting operations of the company. Also, you will be a part of the leading team for the preparation of the IPO process.
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL, cost accounting and revenue recognition
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported
- Prepare timely monthly, quarterly annual statutory financial statements and the group company’s financial reporting package
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Ensure the compliance with the applicable accounting standards (Thai GAAP and TFRS) and on time reporting
- Ensure compliance with requirements of the Revenue Department, the Ministry of Commerce and other related regulators and tax filings
- Lead the monthly, quarterly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecast
- Lead the budgeting and financial plans
To succeed in this CFO role, a background in real estate sector would be an advantage. You will be the pioneer team member of this prosperous company.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Accounting or related fields
- At least 10 years of related working experience in accounting, finance management
- Good internal control concepts and good accounting & administrative disciplines
- Strong knowledge in property or real estate taxation will be an advantage
- Leadership skills and ability to manage stakeholders
- Listed/pre-listed company experience would be a plus
The successful CFO will join a company whose expertise has made them one of the leaders in their field. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.