Senior FP&A Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international retailers business is seeking a high-calibre Senior FP&A Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit within TH.
About the Senior FP&A Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality business decision alongside with long term and short team company directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all commercial-related activities.
• Review financial controls and processes in the business function and identify opportunities for improvement
• Manage the long term plan process for the business function by reviewing and presenting plans to the leadership team
• Identify financial liability and actual results, manage the forecast, budget and profit process for the business function
• Identify risks and opportunities that help the leadership team make informed decisions
• Proactively network within the industry to understand our competitors better
• Effectively partner with business functions to improve understanding and provide financial advice and add value to their operation
• Provide accurate data so we can focus on resolving the issues in the leadership team meetings
As you will be key driver to the business growth and direction, you must possess outstanding business acumen and outstanding communication skills.
• Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, MBA or related fields
• More than 10 years' experience in financial/business analysis
• Very good command of spoken and written English and strong Excel/database skills
• Strong analytical skills, communication, negotiation and people skills
• Result-oriented with abilities to work well under ambiguity, changes, pressure and tight deadlines
This leading professional retailers firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long term history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their growth.
If you are a talented and focused Finance professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior FP&A Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.