Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 utilities 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly growing energy company is seeking a progressive minded CFO to lead lot of simultaneous projects and ongoing development in Thailand.
About the CFO Role:
The CFO is accountable for the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. The CFO would be also part of the IPO team as listing in the Thai Stock Exchange is intended.
- Participate in key decisions and maintain in-depth relations with the executive management team
- Manage the finance, accounting, investor relations, legal, tax and treasury functions of holding and subsidiary companies
- Personally review and approve all filings and regulatory compliance with SEC/SET, government and tax authorities
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives, including company's strategic direction
- Manage quarterly/year-end reviews/audits together with the external auditor for all group companies
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Arrange for debt and equity financing as required
- Oversee the company's ERP system and implement operational best practices and construct reliable control systems
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company and legal issues affecting the industry
To succeed in this role, you will need to maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations and report risk issues to the board of directors.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or similar designations is preferred
- 10-15 years of progressively responsible experience from a major company/division of a large corporation; experience from a company listed in the Thai Stock Exchange would be an advantage
- Experience in partnering with executive team and have high level of written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent in English and Thai language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Proficient in office administration and procedures
- Proficient in general accounting procedures & principles (GAAP, IFRS)
- Experience with IPO, SEC regulations and SET reporting requirements
- Proficient in relevant office software applications
This is much more than a energy company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of financial management and enjoy working in a fast pace environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting CFO role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.