Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 18 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading food retail company is recruiting a Finance Director to join their team. You will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Finance Director Role:
Reporting to the COO, you will lead all FP&A and commercial finance with business strategy activities. As the Finance Director, you will be in charge of working as business partner and support key decision of the firm.
- Provide medium and long term financial direction of the brand
- Work with VP/GM to set medium and long term financial goal of the brand financial & business structure to be in-line with brand strategic direction
- Give and seek advice to improve brand financial structure; direct deal with VP/GM and support the brand based on analytical of timely and accurate financial information and also make recommendation for further medium and long term financial structure improvement
- Measure business performance and identify actions for improving performance
- Provide financial infrastructure, reporting tools and accurate financial analysis to support decision making
- Manage & monitor annual budget & action plan to support achievement of budget
- Analyse relevant risk criteria, risk minimise actions & follow up
- Manage balance sheet items
- Improve working capital, return on assets and CAPEX management
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
The successful Finance Director will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance; Master's degree and CPA is a plus
- At least ten years in accounting/financial role and in feasibility study, with eight years in management level, with experience in FMCG, food and retail industry would be an advantage
- Excellent in English communication and good computer skills
- In-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills
The successful Finance Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a dynamic environment.
If you are a progressive finance professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.