Chief Financial Officer
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 25 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Chief Financial Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected International Media firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Chief Financial Officer who likes to be a leader in their field.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead all overall accounting and finance activities and be a business partner and business advisor for senior management team. As a Chief Financial Officer, you will be in charge of working on and reviewing the work result of the team and help drive the busness.
- Responsible for managing the strategic direction of the business by helping senior managers to reach the right solutions to commercial issues
- Partner with the CEO to assist them in the commercial growth of their busines and review monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Ensure that all material local contracts are reviewed
- Responsible for reviewing and managing budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for revenue targets and profit margins are met
- Responsible for ensuring timely accurate management financial report
- Responsible for the local finance teams’ reporting of statutory financial reporting
- Ensuring financial controls are sufficient
- Ensuring finance teams are advised of any changes in financial controls and group policies
- Ensure local markets are compliant with the terms of client contracts
- Ensure that the firm are following regional guidance on client reporting
The successful Chief Financial Officer will be partner with CEO, be entrepreneurial and driven.
- Very good commercial background
- Good people skills at a senior level, able to influence decision making
- Experience of working in and managing team
- Problem solving and multi-tasking
- Professional Services Industry experience preferred
- Willingness to travel as required
- Minimum 10 years' work experience
- Professional accounting qualification
The successful CFO will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in prime area offices.
If you are driven and determined, then this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this Chief Financial Officer role.
Apply today to discuss further this exciting new opportunity.