Head of Investor Relations
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 21 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly growing energy company is seeking a talent Head of Investor Relations to lead company during IPO process. The company offering the job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the Head of Investor Relations Role:
You will be responsible for setting up Investment Relations (IR) function and develop IR plan and strategy for the company and subsidiaries. This is an investor facing role where you will be a focal contact point for company communication. You would be also part of the IPO team as listing in the Thai Stock Exchange is intended.
- Set up IR function and develop IR plan and strategy for the company and subsidiaries
- Prepare corporate communication and presentation materials for company events and press release
- Develop networking within investment community and related parties
- Be a spokesperson and focal contact point for the company investors
- Organise analyst meeting and host a site visit to develop and maintain relationship with current and potential stakeholders
- Provide in-depth financial and non-financial analysis for Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Report risk issues to Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Coordinate with SEC and SET to ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Be a member of IPO team and represent company during IPO period
- Manage financial & investor database, and maintain IR website with complete and up-to-date information
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a Master degree in finance, accounting or business administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum six to eight years of IR experience from a large corporation, listed in the Thai Stock Exchange
- Experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English and Thai language to effectively communicate with stakeholders involved that speak the language
- Proficient in office administration and procedures
- Proficient in Financial Analysis skills
- Preferred is also experience with IPO, SEC regulations and SET reporting requirements
- Excellent communication and Information management skills
This company is much more than Energy Company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of investment relations and enjoy working in a fast pace environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Investor Relations role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.