Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 17 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job has just become available at one of the most repected renewable energy firms based in Bangkok. You will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Chief Finance Officer Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business strategy with the top management team in delivering the financial advisory, both sourcing and investment. You will also lead accounting and financing activities by driving profitability and delivering crucial financial information for related stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain financial planning, reporting and controlling systems including internal control
- Account for timely and accurate internal and external reporting, cash flow management, organisation and coordination of the strategy/budget process, credit and treasury control and internal auditing
- Ensure compliance with corporate finance and treasury policies and standards
- Identify, participate in and lead financial and business development activities within the company by involvement in local challenges with selected functions to facilitate short term performance and long term prospects
- Establish a culture of profitable revenue growth for the company through timely, accurate and insightful financial and business analysis
- Timely and efficiently conduct MD&A, annual report to balance investor and analyst’s needs, SET requirements, and company objectives
- Establish and manage corporate and project credit facilities composing of project financing, short term and long term credit facilities through commercial banks and manage financing from public market through debenture market and bill of exchange market
To succeed in the Chief Finance Officer role, you will need to have experience at the top level of financial and accounting in a renewable energy for at least five years; experience in a listed company will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting; Big 4 and CPA will be an advantage
- Experience in managing and leading a team is essential
- Strong experience in analysing business performance and developing financial plans and providing advice to top management on a continual basis
- Capable of people management and development
- Change management experience
- Experienced in renewable energy is a must
This listed company is expanding quickly and is becoming the main player in the utilities business with great clients and their expertise of innovations. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.