Salary Competitive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this market-leading professional services firm is recruiting a Finance Director to support a large, complex business unit with a national remit.
About the Finance Director Role:
You will be a key member of the senior management team in the country and lead a finance team ensuring strong internal controls and governance. In addition, you will be actively participate in commercial negotiations to support the planned business growth and create a culture of strong business partnering with other business unit heads.
- A key member of the management executive team which is responsible for setting and delivering the strategy for the business
- Maintain a strong control environment ensuring effective financial, audit and compliance controls are in place in line with group finance policy and procedures manual as well as local regulatory requirements; this is achieved through clear authority matrix, auditing activity (internal and external) and regular performance reviews
- Manage, mentor and lead the finance team, support the growth agenda and operational efficiency initiatives
- Participate in commercial negotiations with government departments, joint venture partners, customers and suppliers
- Leading and driving budget and forecasting process
To succeed in this role, you will need to monitor monthly financial reports and variances against budgets and forecast including commercial support through KPI and financial analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and relevant Master's degree
- CPA is preferable but CPD required
- At least twelve years’ experience managing all aspects of financial management including financial planning & analysis and accounting in a substantial business, MNC and with large scale experience is a plus and with at least five years in management level
- Strong leadership skills to manage a diverse finance function
- Strong financial analysis with commercial business thinking and ability to influence.
- Fluent in both English and Thai with excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, negotiation skills, and computer skills
- Highly organised with an excellent ability to plan ahead and manage complexity and multiple projects under pressure
- Strong resilient nature to deliver constructive support on a daily basis
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to challenges within the business
This international servicing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of managing finance and accounting team and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Director role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.