Regional Financial Controller
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading global manufacturing company is seeking a high-calibre Regional Financial Controller in Samutprakarn to support a large complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Regional Financial Controller Role:
In this business partnering role, you will be partnering with the head of businesses in the South-East Asia region to drive the performance and oversee overall finance and commercial management across the region.
- Work closely with the directors and head departments in South East Asia region covering supply chain managers, plant managers and commercial directors to drive the business performance
- Build and develop the finance team
- Lead the budget and forecasting process, monthly financial analysis and presentation of decision support information
- Solid background in operation and commercial finance
- Lead the periodically closing across the region
- Monitor the issuance of the financial statements and other financial reporting
- Manage foreign exchange currency exposure
- Liquidity Management
- Supervise the taxation process and deal with relevant authorities
- Identify the continuous business process improvement
- Ensure controls environments are in place
- Deal with ad-hoc request on a timely basis
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead the team of finance professionals across the regional effectively and possess a keen understanding not only commercial acumen but also on the operation side.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; finance or related field with working experience
- English communication fluency
- Able to work autonomously
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in working in a regional context would be a plus
- Strong leadership capability - able to lead, coach and drive the team
This manufacturing company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of leading the finance team and would like to challenge yourself in the regional context, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Financial Controller role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.