Regional Financial Controller
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 02 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Regional Financial Controller job has just become available at one of the most respected chemical firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Financial Controller who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Financial Controller Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all accounting and finance activities and manage teams across 3 countries. In this role, you will be in charge of working on being business partner and management reporting and data gathered and analysis.
- Provide reporting to management on key indicators such as sales, profitability, individual and divisional sales performance, expenses, accruals etc.; recommend strategies to maximise profitability, attain operational and financial goals, minimise working capital and contribute for future development of the business as a key member of the operating leadership
- Lead development and analysis of short- and long-term planning, annual budgets, forecasting, capital budgeting, personnel management, marketing administration and etc.
- Drive year-end audit process; implement recommendation of internal and external auditors to ensure proper accounting treatment and internal controls
- Review and finalise financial statements to ensure they are accurate, up-to-date and in compliance with corporate and statutory reporting requirements
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable regulatory and corporate standards; maintain strict adherence to the Code of Conduct policy; monitor internal controls, code of conduct throughout the organisation to ensure compliance
- Provide M&A support in the development of new business
- Build a culture within the business that embodies the firm core value, statement and philosophy and delivers the highest possible standard of customer service
- Conduct goal setting, performance reviews, coach employees, identify development needs, based on future plans and business requirements; identify and recommend retention plans to maximise retention and performance of the team; bring in strong talent to support the company’s progress
- Provide guidance to the General Manager to ensure that the company is in compliance with all legal and statutory requirements
- Drive & maintain relationships with agencies such as banks, government authorities, statutory auditors, tax advisors & benefits service providers
To succeed in the Regional Financial Controller job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business partner in every functions for 3 countries.
- CA/CPA, CFA or MBA Finance with fifteen plus years of relevant work experience in a multi-national company
- Experience in leading the finance function of a country or finance leader for a mid to large division in a conglomerate
- Have rich hands-on experience in all areas of finance being accounting, audit, budgeting, FP&A, treasury, taxation and etc.
- Develop talent and foster teamwork by serving as a positive mentor, providing constructive feedback and leading by example to all the finance professionals working in the finance function
- Ability to multi-task on a regular basis, while managing both time sensitive recurring activities and project activities, with close deadlines and changing priorities
The successful Regional Financial Controller will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in prime location offices.
If you are a progressive Financial Controller with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.