Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 27 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding real estate company is seeking a progressive minded CFO to lead multiple simultaneous projects and ongoing development.
About the CFO Role:
As the CFO, you will be accountable for strategic efficiency improvement for the administrative functions, including financial and accounting, risk management operations, HR and IT. You will initiate and monitor ongoing development and control systems to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Manage the finance, accounting, investor relations, HR, IT and treasury functions
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and development projects
- Design, implement, improve and maintenance of an effective and efficient financial reporting process flow for the provision of timely, accurate and complete periodic reports required by the stakeholders
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Manage the capital requirements and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction (eg. KPI dashboard)
- Oversee the issuance of quarterly financial information in line with PAE standards
- Manage quarterly/year-end reviews/audits together with the external auditor for all group companies
- Personally review and approve all filings with SEC/SET, government and tax authorities
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Invest surplus funds efficiently
- Maintain banking relationships
To succeed in this role, you will need to ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies and represent the company with investment bankers and investors.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent
- Ten to fifteen years of progressively responsible experience from a major company/division of a large corporation
- A plus would experience from a company listed in the Thai Stock Exchange and real estate knowledge
- Good relationship with banks
- Experience in partnering with an executive team
- High level of written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent in English and Thai language
- Proficient in general accounting procedures & principles (GAAP, IFRS)
- Experience with SEC regulations and SET reporting requirements is also preferred
This real estate company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunity awaits the right person in this exciting CFO job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.