Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 11 January 2017
A leading international company is looking for a high-calibre Finance Director/Chief Financial Officer based in Bangkok to support its fast growing business in Thailand.
About the Finance Director/Chief Financial Officer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Finance Director/Chief Financial Officer will play a key role in leading Thailand's Finance and Accounting team, be business partner with the Chief Executive Officer and work closely with the Group Finance team.
- Provide accurate financial information for the CEO to make decisions
- Drive the company performance to increase profitability and minimise cost
- Deploy group financial strategy, harmonise all business units financial processes
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure
- Coordinate, analyse and report the financial performance to Management
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to effectively lead the team and have strong commercial mindset.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field
- Minimum fifteen years of experience in Finance & Accounting functions with MNC environment
- Audit background will be an advantage
- CPA holder
- Experienced in large complex organisation will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This international company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Director/Chief Finance Officer job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.