Credit Control Manager - FMCG
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 05 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is seeking an experienced Credit Control Manager in Bangkok to support dynamic business requirements as part of the job scope.
About the Credit Control Manager - FMCG Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Credit Control Manager - FMCG to lead the team and join with this leading FMCG company to support their business growth.
- Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
- Ensure that all credit control and account receivable transactions are compliant with company’s policies and relevant standards
- Monitor periodic credit reviews
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing/credit note and collection procedures
- Provide effective credit control support to all business sectors, including internal issue escalations and reporting
- Improve departmental systems and procedures in conjunction with the IT department to ensure the credit control function operates effectively
- Provide cash incoming forecast by customer on weekly basis
The successful candidate must possess at least 10 years of experience in credit management area preferably in FMCG industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related fields
- Credit control and accounts receivable functions within FMCG industry is preferred
- Experience in SAP system is an advantage
- Effective reporting skills
- Sound knowledge of legislation relating to Credit Management
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
The successful Credit Control Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in its head office in Bangkok central business area.
If you have a successful track record of credit control and management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Credit Control Manager - FMCG role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.