Credit Control Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 21 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG company is looking for a talented Credit Control Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all account receivable, collection and credit control activities.
About the Credit Control Manager Role:
Reporting to the Commercial Controller, you will lead all accounts receivable, collection and credit control activities. As the Credit Control Manager, you will be in charge of working with sale teams and supervise your team to ensure smooth collection process.
- Supervise team on accounting operation activities
- Ensure smooth and timely collection process
- Review account receivable collection and credit note
- Ensure smooth and timely complete activities relate to month end closing and reporting
- Prepare detail data for monthly BSR review
- Regularly reviews the process to ensure control in place as per GCS compliance
- Work closely with sales team to improve and support on sales related area. Follow-up on customer bank guarantee and chase up customer payment
- Prepare support data to verify and review credit limit as per sales & credit policy and as per authority
- Prepare credit retention hold and release order to sales team
To succeed in the Credit Control Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with sales team, stakeholders and your internal team.
- Bachelor in Accounting and MBA Degree in related field from reputable university
- Three to five years' work experience in sales finance relate to AR collection and credit control
- Good communication and persuasion skills
- Good command of spoken and written English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- PC literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and Accounting software (SAP is a plus)
- Able to work independently under considerable pressure with tight deadline
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, able to influence management
- Business partnering mindset to work effectively with cross functions
- Team player
- CPA is a plus
The successful Credit Control Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their industry. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with attractive benefits.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Control Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.