Credit Control and Collection Manager
Salary Fixed Bonus + Allowance
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 10 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Credit Control Manager job has just become available at one of the most prestigious trading firms based in Bangkok, Bangna area. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a role for experienced credit control professions who would like to push their career to the next level.
About the Credit Control and Collection Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the end to end process of credit control, from reviewing and updating the policies and aliening key control to minimise financial risks and follow up on long-outstanding customers.
- Monitoring AR accounts across both locals and overseas
- Planning and organising follow- up activities when needed in regarding to long outstanding customers
- Reviewing and implementing of new credit policies and improve where necessaries
- Working closely with business team to ensure that credit and collection activities are consistent with target performance
To succeed in the Credit Control and Collection Manager job, you will need to have solid experience in credit control from leading MNC for at least five years with at least one year in supervisory level.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related filed
- Attention to details
- Strong leadership, dynamic personality and strong business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated with can do attitude
- Track records in credit control functions and collection
This international trading firm needs no introduction and they are expanding quickly to seize the top spot of the league table. It is a great brand to join in their exciting times.
If you got what it takes and looking for a new challenge, this Credit Control and Collection Manager is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.