Operation Management & Credit Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 17 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A reputable organisation in hospitality sector is seeking an Operation Management & Credit Manager in Bangkok to support its next phase of growth.
About the Operation Management & Credit Manager Role:
You will lead credit and operation teams which have high volume transactions. You will be handling credit collection, cashier, front-office operations and resource utilisation.
- Supervise cashier team for day-to-day operations
- Manage and resolve collection for high-valued transactions
- Optimise profit by efficient resource utilisation
- Resolve front-office operation when required
- Work with related departments such as finance team, risk management and legal team to smoothen operation
The successful candidate should be equipped with compassionate service and teamwork skills.
- Education background in accounting, finance or management
- At least four years of credit analysis and/or credit collection experience
- Team management experience
- Experience in hospitality sector would be a plus
- Thai nationality
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are a talented and focused credit management professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Operation Management & Credit Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.