Credit Management Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this work leading gas and engineering company is recruiting a Credit Management Manager to join their international division based in Bangkok.
About the Credit Management Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Credit Management Manager will play a key role in the team's continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
- Sets clear agenda re performance objectives in delivering on financial and non-financial targets that include year on year DSO reduction, smoothing of debtors curve, reduced aged and bad debt exposure
- Reporting of debtor breakdown/cost per payment collected
- Reporting against the DSO targets for the individual business units including debtor breakdown and cost per collection and provides steering and corrective action as appropriate
- Lead best practice in credit management, taking inputs from team, region and wider business industry and progressively leads business changes to achieve class leading cash flow performance
- Drive comprehensive analysis to understand trends and together with country, develop innovative ideas to improve services to customer and enhance collection strategies in a fair way of handling customers
- Defines credit management policy and ensures business compliance
- Where required, customer visit should be made to build good customer relationships
- Develop staff through coaching, training and personal development plans to contribute effectively within the business
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of the business.
- More than five years of experience in customer service, finance, commercial, sales, marketing or in other related roles
- Excellent understanding of the business, ideally with an in-depth knowledge of customer service operation/ commercial/sales support/billing and HPO OTC processes
- Experience in leading change successfully required
- Excellent credit management/finance experience - proven delivery of results/root cause reduction and optimisation strategies
- Strong analytical skills - knows precisely what data to gather, directs data gathering effort & develops set of recommendations
- People and team management - ability to lead & motivate a team; ability to work with globally/regionally diverse teams
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With approximately 60,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused credit management professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Credit Management Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.