Vice President Investor Relations
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tuangthong Thongnoppakun
Job Ref 1826550/001
Date posted 19 July 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2022-07-19 2022-09-17 utilities Bangkok BTSMRT TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry leader electronics firm is recruiting a Vice President Investor Relations (x 1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Vice President Investor Relations Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead overall IR activities, developing & maintaining investors relations preparing information required for investors relations role.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus.
- Facilitate investor's investment decision with strong analysis and presentation of the Company's Business Information
- Executing investor relations strategy to help investors make informed decisions, developing investor confidence and understanding in the company's vision, strategy, and business development planning for delivering shareholder value
- Updating the investment community's sentiment to present to the management for leadership decision and collecting market activities for analysing in financial trends, competitor behaviour and anything else that might impact to the company
- Managing investor relations activities on a regular basis and upon request and improving the relationship with shareholders and investors
- Coordinating with Company Secretary team to ensure compliance on regulatory and prepare required documents related to laws and regulations
- Creating and managing a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clearing communications between internal and external parties
- Monitoring investment research and industry related news and summarising information for the management and maintaining investor relations section to be active on the company website
- Liaising with related departments in the preparation of One Report
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- At least three to five years' experience in investor relations or related fields
- Ability to work/travel upcountry and abroad
- Excellent in Communication skill both Thai and English
- Team player, determined, adaptation, willing to learn, flexible
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 2 344 4834
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 August 2022An industry-leadig chemical firm is recruiting for a Vice President Investor Relations (x 1 vacancy) job in Bangkok. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting FP&A Director (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading retailer in Thailand and SEA region.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting FP&A Director (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading retailer in Thailand and SEA region.
Salary: THB130000 - THB200000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting Finance & Accounting Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a trading/manufacturing company based in Bang Na. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a accounting type candidate who is good in their field.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance Director job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most renowned international trading firms within consumer goods industry. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for a Finance Business Partner who is a leader in their field.