Trade and Structured Finance Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tuangthong Thongnoppakun
Job Ref 1821150/001
Date posted 15 July 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 accountancy Bangkok BTS TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global commodities trading firm is recruiting an Trade and Structured Finance Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Trade and Structured Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Trade Finance Associate, you will lead the trade finance activities, funding, source of fund, liaise with bank both in short term and long term financial facilities.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus.
- Developing new relationships with Thai banks and managing existing relationships for the purpose project and trade finance
- Providing structured finance tools to help finance and our clients business operations
- Structuring funding with existing banks for the new business ensuring that it aligns specifically with the trade. both USD and THB
- Loan management – draw downs, rolls and repayments in co-ordination with accounts, treasury and house banks
- Manage, monitor the finance required for the company’s sugar held in warehouse including co-ordination with clients and traders
- Work closely with treasury and trade finance colleagues in both Singapore and London to enable efficient daily utilization of finance
- Good understanding of insurance cover, existing bank facilities to enable finance of trades
- Process and monitor existing business flows of payables/receivables. Following up any outstanding payments for prompt settlement from buyers
- Monitor and support the short- and medium-term funding
- Support the structuring of local bank facilities and keep record of these positions
- Involved in supply chain development for our growing FIP (Food Ingredients, Packaging) division helping to develop and deploying supply chain finance proposals
- Full awareness of company’s sanctions policies.
- To review and negotiate bank facilities and facility addendums
- To be fully conversant with the employee handbook and supporting policies, including health and safety legislation and fire and emergency procedures. mbr 2012
- To take responsibility for your performance and to work together to achieve our organisational goals as we as your own OKRs
- To attend training courses which are identified as being necessary for the performance of the role
- To comply with any reasonable instruction issued by your manager
- Changes in the business may occasionally require alterations in this job description and these will be agreed with the post holder as appropriate
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Finance/Economics/Business education
- Understanding of international banking/supply chains and finance
- Microsoft Office skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Open minded, ability to think outside the box
- Language skills
- Fluent English required
- Good problem-solving skills
- Focused and highly motivated
- Ability to prioritise, work efficiently, accurately and to strict deadlines
- Good time management
- Team player working closely with colleagues
This leading company has an outstanding global reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 2 344 4834
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022**Require OVERSEE travelling** An exciting Group Controlling Assistant Manager (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the fast growing well-known firms in Thailand. This job require travelling between Singapore and Thailand. In this job, you will be a key person to bridge HQ finance (in Singapore) and Thailand finance team in leading align strategies and new project development plans.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022A well-known manufacturing firm is recruiting an Cost Accounting Department Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Prachinburi to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Credit Control Assistant Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager , this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Tax Assistant Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the MNC renowned online digital companies. In this role, you will be in-charge for tax compliance and reporting. Also be a business partner with business development and project teams.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 03 August 2022A leading international FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Assistant Division Controller (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.