Corporate Strategy Manager
Salary Car allowance + Performance bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Job Ref 1799270/001
Date posted 29 April 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2022-04-29 2022-06-28 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this industry leader within the food production world is recruiting a Corporate Strategy Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their strategy team in Bangkok.
About the Corporate Strategy Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be working cross-functionally to lead the formulation of business plans and identification of new business development opportunities for the group.
The package for this role includes base salary + car allowance + performance bonus.
- Research market and customer information, identify risks and opportunities to propel the business forward
- Coordinating with key stakeholders to collect relevant data for further analysis
- Support in facilitating workshops to identify new concepts, breakthrough ideas leading to new business opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop solutions to improve overall company efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and productivity
- Support in designing improvement plans developing program report structure outlining initiatives, key milestones, trials, rollout, investments, benefits
- Monitor the program process and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the program
- meets financial targets and key activity milestones as planned
- Establish operations plan share point to control and consolidate and make visible information from teams Support in adhoc business development opportunities as required
To succeed in the Corporate Strategy Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with cross-functionally and be able to demonstrate leadership, influence and strong stakeholders management.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or Finance.
- Three years of cross-functional experience preferably in manufacturing, Food Tech, and Ag Tech
- Three to five years of experience working on a business transformation projects
- Experience working in a business improvement and project management role in a dynamic environment
- Making decisions, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
This company is much more than food manufacturing company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a strategy/ business development professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Corporate Strategy Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A continued expanding international FMCG/trading business is looking for a talented Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a crucial role. In this job, you will a part of finance team and be responsible for relevant financial analysis and being a finance business partners with related functions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Financial Controller (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firm based in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG company based in Bangkok. You will be working closely with the commercial team to drive the business performance.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 April 2022An attractive M&A Manager job (X1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG and manufacturing firms based in Thailand. In this job, you will be a part of M&A team in driving business to the next phase of growth.
Salary: THB90000 - THB110000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance & Accounting Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a profitable medium size international trading company based in Sukhumvit. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Accounting Manager who is good in their field.