VP Business Development and Investment Strategy
Salary + Provident Fund + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-17 property-and-housing Bangkok CBD TH THB 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP Business Development and Investment Strategy (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading property development and retailer company based in Bangkok.
About VP Business Development and Investment Strategy Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy and provide commercial and business development advice to the management team.
The salary range for this role is THB180K - 200K per month + Provident Fund + Health Insurance.
- Lead all activities of project development, budgeting, and funding activities
- Identify investment opportunities, capital project spending and capital structure execution
- Analyse and report project profitability and return on investment
- Lead on the deal structuring and commercial negotiation with strategic partnerships for transaction agreements i.e., Joint-Venture Agreement, Shareholder Agreement
- Responsible for the preparation of the financial modelling, development of the budgets
- Assist in financing activities for each of the projects
- Monitor the project management and construction activities, including project schedules and budgets tracking
- Perform ad-hoc corporate financial analysis and reporting for senior management
- Collaborate with colleagues in various functional areas of the company to meet operational requirements of transactions
To succeed in this VP Business Development and Investment Strategy, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the management team.
- At least Bachelor's in accounting or finance
- Project or corporate finance experience at a major investment bank, private equity firm or commercial bank
- Detail-oriented, superior analytical abilities and strong work ethic and ability to deliver high-quality results
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve complex business and financial problems
- In-depth understanding of finance/valuation concepts and financial statements and extensive financial modelling experience
The leading property management and retailer company has an outstanding reputation in its field. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of leading the accounting and consolidation team, you can take your career forward with this exciting VP Business Development and Investment Strategy.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551