Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Car allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-28 property-and-housing Bangkok CBD TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP Finance (X1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of Thailand's leading conglomerate group. Working closely with the CEOs and CFOs for various business units, you will be assisting the Group CFO in leading the strategic financial planning of the group.
About the AVP Finance Role:
This is a great opportunity for the AVP Finance to develop financial strategy with the Group CFO in accordance with the direction from the corporate.
The salary range for this role is THB100K-120K per month+Car allowance+ Provident fund.
- Together with the Group CFO, developing and coordinating all relationships with lending and financial institutions for corporate finance function
- With direction from the Corporate Office, actively own key finance and business process including the annual budgeting and forecasting and working closely with various CEOs and CFOs of each Business Units
- Responsible for delivering value-added complex business analysis in order to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purpose
- Responsible for the financial modelling of project and Investment feasibility study
- Prepare and monitor the company’s long- range strategic planning models and goals
- Identify, analyse and monitor the business risks against key internal and external factors
- Maintain strong relationships and ensure collaborations with senior executives and business leaders in different Business Units
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified and to assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
To succeed in this AVP Finance job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the business units CEOs and CFOs.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant fields
- More than 10 years of relevant professional experience in strategic planning and financial analysis. Private equity and investment banking background would be advantageous
- Strong strategic and results orientation with a track record of meeting and exceeding business objectives
- Detailed oriented and strong analytical skills with the ability to work with various levels of the organisation in support of goals and objectives
The successful AVP Finance will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. With more than 60 years of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined an want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with and industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551