Strategic Planning Director
Salary 1 - 2 Month Bonus + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 travel-and-tourism Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Strategic Planning Director (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected mixed industry firms based in Bangkok.
About the Strategic Planning Director Role:
Reporting to the Deputy Corporate CFO and Strategic Planning, you will lead all strategic planning activities. As the Strategic Planning Director, you will be in charge of working on the information gathered and on the company's strategic direction.
The salary range for this role is THB200k to THB250k + 1 - 2 Month Bonus + Medical Insurance.
- Assists VP Strategic Planning in developing the annual 5-year strategic planning process; consolidating Minor Strategic Plans; identifying critical issues/opportunities; developing strategic and recommendations to propose to the management on how to optimise near-term growth
- Monitors industry trends and company news
- Assists VP Strategic Planning in providing support to the strategic issues management process; identifying and assessing strategic issues; participating and/or facilitating strategic discussion and where necessary, managing strategic initiatives
- Analyses new business opportunities, potential impact and assists VP Strategic planning in formulating strategic recommendations in response to changes in the global hospitality, food, and retailed environment
- Participates in the yearly strategic planning process, facilitating guidance on process and methodology, and developing cross strategic analysis and recommendations
- Assists in the Investor Relations work as needed
To succeed in the Strategic Planning Director, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior members, across borders and internal matrix.
- Excellent knowledge of strategic planning concepts and frameworks, business issues and concepts, research methodology, general management and financial analysis
- Good interaction skills with senior management, with ability to articulate and defend recommendations made
- Good analytical skills and ability to leverage results of analysis
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
This leading mixed industry firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive strategic planner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551