Salary Attractive SalaryFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A rapidly expanding distribution company is looking for a talented Accounting Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all accounting-related activities.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, you will lead all accounting activities and manage teams of accountants. You will be in charge of working on the reporting standards.
- Responsible for monthly accounts closing
- Responsible for group accounting policies and new accounting standard that may affect to the Group
- Responsible for inter-company transactions
- Responsible for coordinating with external auditor and government agencies to ensure compliance for accounting area
- Manage the team tasks to complete with the commitment and develop the team member's skills
- Ad hoc project by requirement
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of accounting activities.
- Bachelor’ degree in Accounting
- At least seven to eight years' working experience in accounting, preferable in Big 4 audit firm (CPA is required)
- Experience in GL closing will be an advantage
- Good command of English (to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that are proficient in English) and Computer literacy
- Good knowledge of Thai Financial Reporting Standard
The successful accounting manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounting Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.