Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 04 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Treasury Manager job based in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading manufacturing firms based in Bangkok.
About the Treasury Manager Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will manage a treasury team to assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilisation of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company.
- Oversee all financial operations; incoming - outgoing allocation, payments allocation
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimise efficiencies
Manage all aspects (long-term and short-term) of the company investment portfolios based on the market conditions
- Understand, manage and supervise all aspects of cash flow; including daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues and conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits requirements
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management and manage relationships with all financial service providers
- Analyse, manage and anticipate the exchange risk on currencies (hedging), guarantee security of payments in different currencies in respect of local FOREX regulations
To succeed in the Treasury Manager job, you will need to have at least five years in finance or treasury operations from leading MNC.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance; Master's degree will be an advantage
- Excellent command in English
- SAP will be an advantage
- Good connections with financial institutions and deep knowledge of hedging
This international manufacturing firms needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients and known for their expertise for its excellent products, this is a great time to join them in their exciting times.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.