Business Development Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 08 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding real estate business is looking for a talented Business Development Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for the company's liquidity.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing company liquidity including short-term investment, borrowing and alternative financing.
- Provide and recommend on short-term and long-term financing solution - capital structure
- Explore and recommend financing alternatives for the company - fund raising
- Coordinate and work with financial advisor(s) to execute transactions within target time frame
- Understand the process of project and structure finance (pre-financing)
- Construct and review the financial model and feasibility study
- Analyse and recommend appropriate assumptions used in the financial model
- Provide the analysis over the risks and returns of the project feasibility
- Manage the investment valuation and presentation for approval
- Manage the information packages/presentation and marketing material to financial institutions
- Product development and sales by market share and price levels
- Seek new business opportunities and the provision of land for development
- Run business model of development project or feasibility study
A talented Business Development Manager must have real estate or property development industry background.
- MBA in Finance or Accounting and related fields
- Minimum ten years experiences in the field of corporate banking and investment banking including business analysis, forecasting and financial feasibility study
- Extensive knowledge in various financial products
- Open-minded for learning various assignments with high commitment on transaction success
- Experienced in project and structure financing
- CPA, CFA license and SAP experience will be an advantage
- Good command in English and good computer skills
This leading professional real estate firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Business Development Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.