Planning and Control Department Manager
Salary Performance bonus + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Job Ref 1804250/001
Date posted 17 May 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 engineering Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Planning and Control Department Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading engineering company in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role finance professional to lead the company business and financial strategy plans.
About the Planning and Control Department Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Planning and Control Department Manager to lead the formulate the company's business and financial strategy.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus + provident fund.
- Plan for corporate development especially in the formulation of strategies, action plans and target for short / medium and long-term plan
- Develop and execute each company’s main strategy and its KPIs with proposal for improvement
- Obtain and implement policies, objectives, strategies, and action plan of the business plan division
- Analyse the forecasting and planning process for the company (financial, Mid-Long term business strategy for various business units and projects)
- Mobilise and align program/ project teams, driving decision-making in governance settings to implement the development strategy
- Performs market analysis in areas such as electronics, automotive business segments, market size, key drivers, trends, competition, etc., in order to evaluate market potential
- Participates in projects, reviewing financial modelling, providing value-added analysis
- Work with executives, leadership teams, cross-functional teams, and program/ project managers to drive clarity, accountability and on-time project delivery
- Supports the development and implementation of cultural change strategy. Fosters a strong relationship with key stakeholders on all levels within the organisation and manages the interfaces across measures
- Monitor company’s main strategy and its KPIs with proposal for process improvement or development
- Monitor company’s KPI achievement and accurate sales forecast management
- Review periodically the existing strategic objectives and suggest necessary revisions to cope with new opportunities and developments
- Conceptualise and develop strategic business initiatives for continuous improvement
- Construct and review corporate level business plans
- Work with senior management to support the development of appropriate strategies for the growth of the business
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
To succeed in this Planning and Control Department Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the business unit heads. You also need to have team management experiences and business project transformation.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administrative, Economics or relevant fields
- Preferably experience in business planning, FP&A
- Experienced in project management, profit and loss structure
- 10 years or more in managerial level
- Proven track record and experience in implementing projects and process improvements
- Experience in business transformation projects related to business organisation projects
This international engineering firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of
expertise. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Planning and Control Department Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An industry leading industrial automation company is recruiting a Business Planning Specialist/ Manager (x1 vacancy) to lead the team. In this Business Planning Specialist/ Manager job, you will be working closely with the Managing Director to ensure the company growth.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Financial Planning and Reporting Lead (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food businesses based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional FP&A, you will be also working closely with the BU Controller and accounting operations team.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A continued expanding international FMCG/trading business is looking for a talented Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a crucial role. In this job, you will a part of finance team and be responsible for relevant financial analysis and being a finance business partners with related functions.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG company based in Bangkok. You will be working closely with the commercial team to drive the business performance.
Salary: THB90000 - THB110000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance & Accounting Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a profitable medium size international trading company based in Sukhumvit. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Accounting Manager who is good in their field.