Business Planning and Cost Control Manager
Salary + Provident fund + Allowance + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Business Planning and Cost Control Manager (x1 vacancy) job in Thailand to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for costing and business planning for the manufacturing process.
About the Business Planning and Cost Control Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Business Planning and Cost Control Manager will play a key role in the development and success in the manufacturing process at the company's plant.
The salary range for this role is THB 130 - 150k per month + Provident fund + Allowance + Bonus.
- Manage the cost controlling function to ensure timely and accurate analysis and reporting on all variances to forecast
- Ensure efficient and robust Manufacturing cost processes
- Help to ensure our forecast targets are achieved
- Lead the costing team (2 subordinates) and help develop their skills and capabilities
- Support Head of PSM finance to ensure compliance of Group and Local internal control requirements at the factory
- Help monitoring Inventory cover day to ensure our Net Working Capital target is achieved
- Ownership of factory stock counts under in accordance with published timetables and control
- Involvement in the contractual arrangements for the purchase of goods and services made with third parties
- Part of key stakeholder to drive Production & Planning Process Improvement Project
- Assist PSM project team for appropriate ROI analysis to CAPEX, feasibility study or Cost-saving Initiative
- Assure monthly and period closing reporting deadlines are met
- Assist Head of PSM Finance prepare an insightful monthly commentary and communicate key messages to top management to explain what happened, why, as well as what this means for the future
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgeting processes and forecasting, with responsibility of an accurate COGS forecast build including expected variances
- Ensure transparency on cost drivers and allocation methods to ensure accurate measurement of product profitability
- Assist with the accurate and efficient analysis of new product costing and provide meaningful analysis and recommended options to stakeholder in order to optimise cost
The successful Business Planning and Cost Control Manager with be analytical, commercial and detailed.
- Recognised professional financial qualification (e.g. CIMA, CPA, ACA, ACCA)
- Minimum five years working experience with over two years management experiences in a manufacturing environment (ideally FMCG). This would include solid knowledge of costing
- Proven ability and experience in improving business processes
- Excellent in English (both speaking and writing)
- Demonstrable technical financial skills in the business fundamentals as cost and general accounting, forecasting, budgeting, process improvement and working capital management
The successful Business Planning and Cost Control Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Planning and Cost Control Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551