Accounting Project Development Manager
Salary THB20000 - THB300000 per month + Variable bonus + IPDOPD + Annual leave
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 20000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An expanding FMCG manufacturer is looking for a talented Accounting Project Development Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a very important role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all process improvement and system implementation.
About the Accounting Project Development Manager Role:
Due to the need of the business that require more effective and efficient way of working in accounting and finance team, this position will play a key role in the company continued development and success in its TH Business.
- To review, enhance and develop the existing accounting process and workflow and utilise our QAD and TM1 systems for process efficiency, focusing on reduction in processing time, non-value-added tasks and manual work
- To lead and manage the implementation for the Transfer Pricing Documentation to comply with Thai regulation and requirement
- To manage the annual test of Disaster Recovery Plan (DR) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for all accounting-related IT systems and process
- To evaluate ERP replacement
- To lead the submission of BOI application for the Big Tiger phase 4 project investment (i.e. automatic packaging process investment) to get the BOI privileges
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of working process, accounting and finance functions in overall.
- Minimum eight years working experience in accounting or auditing areas in which over two years management experience in auditing firms
- Strong knowledge and experience in accounting principle implementation and compliance, best practice accounting process and control, Thai regulation, laws and taxation, e.g. transfer price regulation and BOI application and compliance (Board of Investment)
- Strong project management skill
- Strong leadership, positive & can-do attitudes, proactive thinking and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English
The successful Accounting Project Development Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Accounting Project Development Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551