Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-11-27 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Financial Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing companies with the regional hub based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional FP&A Manager, this is a role for a financial analyst who would like to seek new career challenge.
About this Financial Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be working closely with the management team in providing recommendation on commercial and financial aspects over contracts, projects, and pricing. You will also assist the manager in overall budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Evaluate and provide recommendation towards decision making related to the production line investment and activities, commercial and financial terms and conditions
- Work closely with the head of departments in preparing the forecast
- Prepare overall commercial controlling, budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in the financial planning activities
- Prepare periodically revenue, gross profit, variance analysis for management decision making
- Support information require as per external auditor request
- Support month-end closing activities
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports
To succeed in this role, you must have at least three years' in financial analysis experience and experienced in working in international working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance related field
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Able to work in diverse cultures working environment
- Good English communication skills due to the nature of the business
This global manufacturing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focus on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.