Business Planning Controller
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 19 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Business Planning Controller job with managerial opportunity in a reputable FMCG organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Business Planning Controller Role:
Reporting to Finance Director, you will lead all FP&A and Commercial Finance activities and manage teams to support TH business. You will be in charge of working as the important decision maker and help drive the business with other functions.
- Play a key role in determining business strategies by providing recommendation to management on the financial impact of brand positioning and promotion strategies including reference to risk involved
- Build effective planning system to incorporate business complexity and to increase speed / accuracy of forecasting process and business analysis
- Investing in future Finance Organisation to provide strategic financial leadership through strong analysis and controlling as well as meet corporate reporting requirements
- Promote strong sense of urgency and focus within team
- Lead commercial analyses including brand profitability analysis, financial evaluation for new initiatives, pricing analysis, competitive analysis monitor and control spend effectiveness and etc
- Supporting key decision makers in each Brand team & Innovation team to ensure information and tools are well prepared and the understanding of financial implications before making decision
- Lead budget management (planning, controlling and tracking for brand advertising and promotion budget)
- Set business vision and road map and driving strategic thinking into excellent execution
- Develop close working relationships within department and cross functional including internal and external auditors
- Handle and guide team for any ad-hoc projects
- Continuous re-engineering of management reporting process and requirements to improve efficiency and enhance quality of analysis
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of business especially on the commercial side.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- At least 7-10 years experience in Business Planning, Financial Analysis and a minimum of five years' experience as manager
- Good English a pre-requisite to communicate with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial competence in an international environment
- Good skills in communication, time management, prioritising and delegating work, teamwork, problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to meet deadlines, plan and organise resources to ensure compliance
- Analytical thinking and judgement with business mind
- IT skill such as SAP, Hyperion, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
The successful Business Planning Controller will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in offices. It is in a prime location.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Planning Controller job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.