Recruitment Consultant - Finance and Accounting
Salary Performance Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Job Ref 1438550/001
Date posted 17 May 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 consultancy Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Finance and Accounting (x1 vacancy) job has become available at Robert Walters Thailand for its commerce finance division.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Finance and Accounting Role:
We are looking for a professional who loves a challenge and possess strong interpersonal skills, ideally someone with three to five years of professional experience in finance and accounting who would like to shift their career to a new horizon. This is an exciting sales-driven role, combining with an understanding of in-field technical knowledge. Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses. You will also work with various global organisations and be supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme.
The benefit for this role includes performance bonus.
- Gain a thorough understanding of client business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess the candidate's skills and experience, career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this role, you must possess strong commercial mindset and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- Industry professional
- Two to five years’ successful experience in the areas of finance or accounting
Robert Walters Thailand prides a well-established Human Resources recruitment team in our Bangkok office. We have an enviable portfolio of clients and you will work on challenging and interesting assignments with some of the most prestigious brand names in the market. In view of expansion, we are looking for a strong target driven individual to join our team. As a consultant, you will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex-industry professionals to forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Whether you have recruitment experience, a strong business to business sales background or strong knowledge of your chosen sector we would be delighted to consider you for this Recruitment Consultant - Finance and Accounting role. We have a track record of hiring industry experts to work as specialist recruitment consultants.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551